How to delete an account from Google analytics |
Before deleting an account from Google analytics, make sure to remove all analytics code from all your web pages and/or web app. Analytics code looks something like below ...
var _gaq = _gaq || ;
ga.src = ('https:' == document.location.protocol ? 'https://ssl' : 'http://www') + '.google-analytics.com/ga.js';
var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script'); s.parentNode.insertBefore(ga, s);
1. Sign into your Google analytics account.
2. Click on the Admin button. See the image below .
3. Select the account you want to delete, in the Accounts menu.
4. Click on Account Settings
5. Scoll to the bottom of the page to find the 'Delete this Account' text link. Click on this link to delete the account.
After confirmation the specified analytics account will be deleted. An email similar to the one below will be sent to the account email address on file.
We want to alert you that the Google Analytics account <account info> has been deleted by email-address>.
Please tell non-Administrative users of this account that the account has been deleted.
Thank you for your cooperation.
The Google Analytics Team
This message was sent from a notification-only email address that does not accept incoming email. Please do not reply to this message.